David is a first year Driver/ Leader for Midnight Sun Tours. He has been posted to Alaksa for the summer. His adventure will last a total of 97 days.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Crock of Crap Day

So I call the company... my schedule has changed..... no time off... no going back to Anchorage..... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... the only good news is that I am now done my season on Aug 28. ugh.... I get to Beaver Creek where I will drop off my passengers... Beaver Creek is in the middle of nowhere close to the US border. I then get one day off to clean my van and my gear. Then I drive a few hours the next day to Glennallen and pick up a Midnight Sun Tour group and finish off their 11 day alaska tour. I finish in Whitehorse and then come home. It puts a bit of a cog in the wheel of my plans but not much I can do I guess.... I sure hope I can schedule an interview with Saanich still..... :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home