David is a first year Driver/ Leader for Midnight Sun Tours. He has been posted to Alaksa for the summer. His adventure will last a total of 97 days.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Almost a year

So it is almost a year when I started my communications with MSAT. It was this time last year that I had heard about and applied for the job and started studying for it. I won't be touring with them this year- which was a decision that was tough to make. I enjoyed my time last summer and miss it occasionally. I was thinking of offering my services as a trainer for one tour, until I thought about the downfalls: meal planning, camping and set up in the rain, the compaints and attitudes. I plan on making another trip to the North this summer, but to explore and learn. Reading my past journal entries as well as viewing my pictures makes me long for Alaska and the North.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home